SOLENOID ACTUATOR SIMULATION
CENOS™ simulation software helps design actuators with most accurate results
When designing solenoid actuators, engineers can go in 2 directions - reuse solenoids and springs they already have, or design a completely new device. In any case an iterative process will happen to find the best spring, solenoid and applied current parameters.
CENOS™ enables you to quickly try out different combinations of spring and coil parameters, and seamlessly adjust your design to reach the desired outcome. Through simulation you will access in-depth information about nonlinear, transient motion of electromechanical components and its effects on the design of drive circuits and control systems. You will be able to understand the behavior of electromechanical systems long before you develop a hardware prototype by using CENOS™ LSA and seamlessly combining them with integrated circuit and system simulation technology.
CENOS™ provides a reliable low-frequency electromagnetic field simulation in industrial components. It includes 3D/2D magnetic transient, AC electromagnetic, magnetostatic, electrostatic, DC conductive and electric transient solvers to correctly calculate field properties such as force, torque, capacitance, inductance, resistance and impedance.
Estimate the force characteristic over the displacement range and optimize the dimensions of the solenoid.
CENOS™ is a comprehensive simulation software for modeling and simulating various applications with accuracy and precision.
Why use overcomplicated simulation software when it can be simple
2. Define physics
Define spring parameters, power inputs
Re-load CAD with adjusted geometry (all settings will be preserved) for design studies. Note: for FreeCAD users, CENOS provides two-way integration for seamless parametric studies.
1. Choose geometry
Assign plunger, solenoid coil, frame and other components
3. Analyse results
Analyze plunger motion dynamics, forces.
One-click PDF report
Instant in-software support chat with engineers
We'll keep you posted when the simulation software is available.
We focus on usability and affordability for engineers worldwide
Main areas of the CENOS™
Create simulations for solenoid actuator applications such as solenoid valves, fluid control systems, robotics and a lot more. Study the dynamics of your actuator, adjust coil parameters and choose the best spring for your use case. Use powerful visualization tools to analyze magnetic flux distribution and mutual interactions between plunger and frame, and share various designs with colleagues and partners.
CAD file support
A user of CENOS™ simulation software can easily upload CAD (step) files. In the majority of cases, the mesh is created automatically. Recent tests by our engineers have shown that 75% of all CAD fields are successfully meshed automatically, only the remaining 25% need to be meshed manually.
Recalculation and analysis
All settings are kept if the user wants to recalculate the model with changed parameters. If the user changes a geometric parameter, the file CAD can be reloaded; all model parameters are retained and the mesh is automatically rebuilt, whether generated by CENOS™ or controlled by the user.
Easy plunger, frame and solenoid selection
Non-linear material properties
Power, thermal input
Stranded coil parameters
Multi-thread calculation (no limit)
Peripheral objects of any complexity
Automatic meshing algorithms
Automatic local refinement
Advanced manual meshing interface
Control for mesh density gradient
Magnetic flux distribution
Magnetic field lines
Plunger motion dynamics
Mechanical force plots
Eddy current, heat distribution
PRICING & PLANS
Choose CENOS™ simulations for affordable price and ease of use
This is the starting price of the app. The actual price would depend on the list of features and the complexity of the application as soon as it is available for purchase.
To be launched Q4 2022
Book a demo for more
We'll get in touch with you today!
Two things that make CENOS™ customers particularly happy*
All simulation results as a one-click PDF report that you can send to colleagues or print.
*with PRO plan only.
CENOS™ support engineers are available 24/7 via the in-software chat.
CENOS™ instant support is one of the most appreciated features within the simulation software.